Building for the Future
Pyramid’s staunch ethics include a personal responsibility to provide comfortable homes that are safe for families inside and out. Energy efficiency and industry-leading green building practices are how we give back to communities we build in. Reducing each home’s carbon footprint supports the growth of neighborhoods in a clean, healthy environment and can improve resale value as a bonus. That is why we partner with ENERGY STAR® to provide efficient and eco-friendly savings. We care about cost-effective green energy because when families breathe easier, they live more comfortably.
Pyramid Homes Inc. offers:
• ENERGY STAR® – Energy saving heat/cooling thermostat designed for optimum performance
• ENERGY STAR® – 4” high efficiency air filter
• ENERGY STAR® – Sealed duct work which protects against water damage
• ENERGY STAR® – Sealed combustion fireplace, furnace & (Low E) windows deliver improved comfort and lower utility bills
• ENERGY STAR® – Lighting & appliances help keep utility bills low while providing high-quality performance and longevity
• Green – Fiber cement siding
• Green – Low VOC paint in designer colors
• Green – Carbon monoxide detector
• Green – Radon detection system
• Advanced Framing techniques
• 96% variable speed HVAC system
• Rinnai 98% Tankless water heater
• Eco-friendly R49 attic insulation
Pyramid Homes Inc. is an ENERGY STAR® partner, proud to offer homes which have earned the ENERGY STAR® label. The ENERGY STAR® label means that your new home has been designed and built to standards well above other homes in the market today. Your home will have undergone a superior process for inspections, testing, and verification, ensuring that it meets the strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). ENERGY STAR® products are held to a higher standard, giving homeowners cost-reducing perks.
ENERGY STAR® certified homes are at least 10% more energy efficient than homes built to code and achieve a 20% improvement on average. When ENERGY STAR requirements are applied to new home construction, an integrated approach to design combined with the tried-and-true best building practices add up to a durable, comfortable home with reduced utility and maintenance costs. Visit ENERGY STAR® to learn more about their new home products!