We believe it is our responsibility to offer and sometimes insist on certain building aspects. Energy efficiency and using green building practices are just a small part of that equation. We have studied these techniques and have picked the ones that we think are worth the money and offer the best payback within the first few years. Building with energy efficiency and green practices will also help provide great resale value compared to other homes in your neighborhood. Keeping your home very efficient, comfortable and reducing its carbon footprint are just a few of the benefits of building green and energy efficient.
• Energy Star windows(Low E), Lighting and appliances.
• 95% variable speed HVAC system.
• R49 attic insulation - Eco Friendly.
• Energy Star – 4” high efficiency air filter.
• Energy Star - Sealed duct work.
• Energy Star – Sealed combustion fireplace & furnace.
• Green - Low VOC paint in designer colors.
• Green – Carbon monoxide detector.
• Green – Radon detection system.
• Rinaii Tankless water heater.